HUD Press Releases
- Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:07:06 +0000: HUD Publishes Evaluation of Rental Assistance Demonstration - HUD Press Releases
WASHINGTON – In 2012, Congress authorized the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) to test a new way of meeting the large and growing capital improvement needs of the nation's aging public housing stock.
- Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:07:06 +0000: HUD Announces Agreement with Ridgeland, Mississippi to Settle Discriminatory Zoning Complaint - HUD Press Releases
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) announced today an agreement with Ridgeland, Mississippi to resolve complaints the city violated the Fair Housing Act when it passed and enforced a zoning ordinance that HUD claimed was motivated by racial animus and created a discriminatory effect on the city's African American residents.
- Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:07:06 +0000: HUD and Census Bureau Announce New Residential Construction Activity in August - HUD Press Releases
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Census Bureau jointly announced the following new residential construction statistics for August 2016.
- Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:07:06 +0000: HUD Issues Final Rule to Ensure Equal Access to Housing and Services Regardless of Gender Identity - HUD Press Releases
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) today published a final rule to ensure that all individuals have equal access to many of the Department's core shelter programs in accordance with their gender identity.
- Thu, 07 Jul 2016 17:13:00 +0000: ABA: Here's proof rising home equity levels are good for consumers - All HW content
Even before Brexit hit, mortgage rates were at historical lows, igniting a surge in demand for home equity loans at the end of last year and into this year. After the financial crisis, home equity lines of credit fell to the wayside as lenders tried to avoid new defaults, but this is no longer an issue according this new report.