The success of IHC’s initiatives is rooted in the ability to bring together our members from all aspects of the industry to advocate on behalf of effective public policy and legislation for affordable housing.
By becoming an IHC member, you strengthen our influence and contribute to improve the environment for building and preserving affordable housing throughout Illinois. In addition to contributing to the advancement of IHC’s mission, other member benefits include:
- Participation at a discounted rate in IHC affordable housing educational conferences and seminars to help improve your development and management practices.
- Regular IHC e-newsletter to stay on top of rapid changes in the affordable housing industry, full of affordable housing news, pertinent industry events, legislative updates, and job postings.
- Up-to-date information on government activities in Springfield and Washington that affect affordable housing development.
- Interact with affordable housing funding sources and agencies.
- Opportunities to meet and network with individuals and organizations actively involved in affordable housing development.
- Access to the IHC network to promote your affordable housing development, and/or professional services, to a select audience of potential clients and customers.
- Personalized IHC information and answers to individual affordable housing questions and information needs.